(CONTRACT OF SERVICE)
The DILG Region IX will be accepting applicants for the position, to wit:
JOB TITLE : (1) QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OFFICER (QMS Officer)
Salary : 18,784.00 (SG-09)
Station : DILG Regional Office IX, Pagadian City
I. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Management, Business, Public administration, Information Technology/ Computer Science and Other related disciplines.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001: 2015 Standard reviewing ISO documents
- Effective Communication (oral and written) skills, interpersonal skills with in the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Can facilitate trainings/ workshop/ meeting/focus group discussion and orientation.
- Knowledgeable/experience in developing training materials/kit/lay-outing manuals and IEC materials.
- Experience in a position involving functions with focus on organizational development, system improvements, monitoring, and evaluation is a plus
- Knowledgeable and experience in improving tools (Kaisen, Lean, Six Sigma etc;).
- With analytical and synthesis skills.
- Fully proficient in (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
II. SCOPE OF WORK
As QMS Officer (equivalent to Administrative Assistant III, SG-9), he/she will assist the Regional Office in delivering its responsibilities relative to the Quality Management System (QMS).
III. SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Quality Management System Officer (QMS Officer), he/she is specifically expected to undertake the following:
- Assisting all QMS process owners in their roles with data entry, data analysis, research and producing process and system documentation, and reports;
- Providing Administrative support including coordination, planning and conduct of workshop/ trainings/ meetings/ focus group and discussions and other activities;
- Delivering value-adding information such as producing materials that help the organization understand improvement initiatives and share best practice;
- Maintaining and retaining documents and records relevant to the operation of the religion;
- Performing other function as assigned;
- Submission of Monthly Accomplishment Report;
Interested and qualified applicants should submit the following application requirements thru http://bit.ly/DILG9JOB not later than MARCH 24, 2021 addressed to:
PAISAL O. ABUTAZIL, CESO III
DILG Regional Office No. IX
Pres. Corazon C. Aquino, Regional Government Center, Balintawak
- Application letter;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017); and