GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF TINAYTAYAN WATER SYSTEM IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF PIÑAN, ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
In the fulfillment of having an easy access to safe and potable water to families and the entire community. The Municipality of Piñan, Zamboanga del Norte and the Department of the Interior and Local Department led the ground breaking ceremony for the construction of Tinaytayan Water System on July 16, 2019 at Brgy. Tinaytayan, Piñan, Zamboanga del Norte.
The Department of the Interior and Local Government conducted a Seminar - Workshop on the capability enhancement on Barangay Drug Clearing Program on July 8-13, 2019 in Sapphire Function Room, Grand Astoria Hotel, Zamboanga City.
The six (6) day event was joined by the ninety eight (98) participants from Barangay/City Anti-Drug Abuse Councils, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) and the Consultant of Davao City on illegal drugs. This was to equip the BADAC members on the Drug-clearing Program and Community-based Rehabilitation Program. On the last day, there was an awarding of functionality of BADACS.
JOINT RDC IX AND RPOC IX MEETING
The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Region IX in partnership with the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) IX successfully facilitated the conduct of the Joint Regional Development Council (RDC) IX and Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC) IX Meeting conducted last June 14, 2019 at Jackie’s Hotel, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay.
The joint meeting was presided by Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Secretary Rolando Joselito D. Bautista, Cabinet Secretary for Regional Development and Security (CORDS) of the National Task Force on Ending Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-ELCAC).
In attendance were Ipil Municipal Mayor and RDC IX Chairperson Anamel C. Olegario, Zamboanga City Mayor and RPOC IX Chairperson Mayor Maria Isabelle G. Climaco, NEDA IX Regional Director and RDC IX Vice Chairperson Phlorita A. Ridao, Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) IX Regional Director and RPOC IX Secretariat Head Paisal O. Abutazil, Vice Chairpersons and Co-Chairpersons and members of both Councils, among others, respectively.
The main agenda of the meeting was the presentation and discussion of Executive Order No. 70 – Institutionalizing the Whole of Nation Approach in Attaining Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Peace, Creating a National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict, and Directing the Adoption of a National Peace Framework.
The twelve (12) Cluster National Task Force composed of twenty-one (21) member agencies each have roles and functions with the end-goal of putting an end to local insurgencies by 2022.
Invitation to Bid
Procurement of Airconditioers
1. The DILG Regional Office No. IX, through the GAA RA 11260 FY 2019, intends to apply the sum of One Million Four Hundred Forty Six Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (1,446,500.00) being the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Project.
|Project Title, Location||
Approved Budget for the
1. Procurement of Airconditioners, DILG Regional
Office IX Complex, Brgy., Balintawak, Pagadian City
-12 units 3HP floor-mounted non-inverter
-3 units 2HP split type non-inverter
-6 units 1.5HP split type non-inverter
-3 units 1 HP split type non-inverter
-2 units 3/4HP split type non-inverter
Bidders shall be submitting a bid proposal and bids received in excess of the ABC for the for the project shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The DILG Regional Office No. IX now invites bids for the Procurement of Airconditioners. Completion of the Works is required 30 calendar days calendar days. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Error! Reference source not found..
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.” Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DILG Regional Office No. IX and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Further details can be downloaded/seen thru this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15WKDJluXzI-c6vbOiyJ-aTGqrbd7e4sn/view?usp=sharing