Invitation to Bid
Procurement of Procurement of Cubicles to include Labor & Materials and other Furniture & Fixture
1. The DILG Regional Office No. IX, through the GAA RA 11260 FY 2019, intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Thirty One Thousand Four Hundred Pesos (1,631,400.00) being the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Project.
|Project Title, Location||
Approved Budget for the
1. Procurement of Cubicles to include Labor &
Materials and other Furniture & Fixture, DILG
Regional Office IX Complex, Brgy., Balintawak,
|Php 1,631, 400.00|
Bidders shall be submitting a bid proposal and bids received in excess of the ABC for the for the project shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The DILG Regional Office No. IX now invites bids for the Procurement of Cubicles to include Labor & Materials and other Furniture & Fixture. Completion of the Works is required 30 calendar days calendar days. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Error! Reference source not found..
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.” Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DILG Regional Office No. IX and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Further details are available thru this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBxCX2B7PNHc1nql_tT2vV0MEJ3Fb08U/view?usp=sharing
DILG IX JOB HIRING
(CONTRACT OF SERVICE)
(You may download the file through this link.)
The DILG Region IX will be accepting applicants for the following positions:
A. JOB TITLE : (1) Development Management Officer IV
Salary : Php 58,717.00 / month (SG-22)
Assignment : Regional Office
· Graduate of any four (4) year course, preferably relevant to social development, community development, and/or social work.
· Should preferably have (40) hours of relevant training in community organizing, community mobilization strategies and approaches, social development, and/or Popular Education techniques and approaches.
· At least three (3) years of relevant, progressive work experience in community organizing and/or social development work. Experience in Participatory Local Governance will be an advantage.
· Must have a strong sense of social responsibility, credible/able to work with CSOs and local government units, able to communicate verbally and in writing to various stakeholders, be fluent in the local dialect and/or a resident of the area to which he or she will be assigned and computer literate.
Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR & LOCAL GOVERNMENT
F.S. Pajares Avenue, San JoseDistrict, Pagadian City
Tellefax No. (062) 925-0252
INVITATION TO BID
The DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR & LOCAL GOVERNMENT, Regional Office No. IX, Pagadian City, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites suppliers/distributors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project : Procurement of Fuel/Oil/Lubricants/Additives
Location : Pagadian City
Brief Description : Supply Fuel, Oil/Lubricants/Additives
Fuel - 8,000 LTRS
Oil/Lubricants - 3,000 GALS
NOTE: Actual Payment subject to the current market prize
For the Contract : 500,000.00
Contract duration : 365 days
The Department of the Interior and Local Government Zamboanga Peninsula Region has recently concluded their annual "Parangal sa DILG IX" to honor and acknowledge the different field offices and personnel who have exemplarily performed beyond their duties and responsibilities and contributed to the successful implementation of programs and projects, held last December 19, 2018 at Garden Orchid Hotel, Zamboanga City.
Led by Regional Director Paisal O. Abutazil, ten major awards were given during the awarding ceremonies namely; Best Performing Field Operating Unit (Provincial and City Level); Best Performing Municipal Local Government Operations Officer; Best Performing Technical Staff (City, Provincial & Regional Levels); and Best Performing Administrative Staff (City, Provincial & Regional Levels).