The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) shall comply with
the Republic Act No. 10173, likewise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 by protecting
and securing custody of personal data submitted through our DILG Official Website.
When do we collect personal information?
- DILG collects data through the use of Information System or manually accomplish
forms / document when data subjects submits comments, complaints and request
for assistance and/or documents to our agency.
What information is collected?
- DILG collects the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
Why do we collect personal information?
- Allow us to provide better service and give proper response / feedback to your
How we protect your information?
- DILG implements security measures by allowing only authorized access to limited
personnel on our system containing sensitive information and required to keep
every data confidential.
- Data subjects have the rights under the Data Privacy Act [RULE VIII. RIGHTS OF
DATA SUBJECTS Section 34.]
a. Right to be informed.
b. Right to object
c. Right to Access
d. Right to rectification
e. Right to Erasure or Blocking
f. Right to damages
When do we share the information?
- We only share your information if required by the law, or if necessary for
compliance associated with a non-disclosure agreement to keep and treat all of
your information confidential.
Who to contact?
- If you have other concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, you may contact us using
the following information below:
Director Paisal O. Abutazil, CESO III
DILG IX Regional Director